Skip to content

Decaptcher login not succesful

edited October 2013 in Bugs
I have been using CB with Senuke, and have megaOCR following CB for the last 2 months without a problem. after the CB 2.17 update I had to completely reintstall CB because some error came up, well not every time i test decaptcher with fake info typed in (for megaOCR) it says Error: Login not successful"

I have since updated to 2.18. ive restarted computer and all software, nothing has worked yet. 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Nothing change don that part here. Maybe you use the webserver in CB and same port for megaocr? In that case it will not work of course.
  • I currently have all other software closed and just ttrying to test the decaptcher. It still is giving me error. I have run as webserver checked, but not simulating any captcha services. also the ip is different in MEGAOCR when it is running. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    maybe its easier if you make screenshots of CB and megaocr settings.
  • edited October 2013
    Ok, so I figured it out. I was using proxyfier and aparently it wasnt opened or loaded. As soon as I opened it, everything was back up and running. Thanks Sven for your awesome speedy support, even though it was all on my end