Skip to content

GSA Adding Extra Links

I'm having an issue with 1 template inserting extra links into the bottom of the article.
The links are already predefined in my article but GSA is sticking 2 extra links at the bottom with the default added spun text (For more information about "keyword"...)

Does anyone know where I can remove this from the template or in the options? It started happening after a recent update.

This is a template I have modified previously so not sure if it needs updating for the new version of GSA.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It's not a good idea to put your link fixed into the article. Use macros.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Have you unticked the option for adding links to bottom....?
  • Sorry I should have been more clear - I am using macros to add links - the #filelinks macros.
    If I untick the option at the bottom it just sticks the links in the middle.
    No, not just in the middle, it is always a random position.
  • Yes but is there any way to stop this from happening?
    What would be the point of sending an article without the URL you defined in the project? Because thats what happening.
  • I am adding the links with #filelinks in the project. GSA is then adding additional links, not the links I have added in the project. I then end up with 4 links per post rather than 2. I am not trying to post articles with 0 links.
    That #file_links macro is used where? in project URL field? Else it makes no sense.