Skip to content

What is the Article Manager?

I'm new to SER but have explored a lot of the program already, but when I saw someone write about the article manager I never noticed anything like that in SER.

What does it do exactly and where can i find it? I'm curious

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It was added in the last version, so you never came across it unless you setup a new project with article submission. It's a new tab when editing a project next to DATA.
  • @sven

looks great = I will love it asap
    = one important question for article manager:

can we use any language there in all fields = any latin charset (fr, es, pt, de, etc) and NON-latin charset such as ru, gr, cn ??

OR

do other charsets-texts have to be indirectly imported via macros ?
    you should be able to use unicode on all fields.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited October 2013
    Are there any new features in the Article Manager tab or is it just moving things around? Edit: Nevermind
  • @sven . Seems that i have only titels left from my old articles that i had on the projects . Now i have set up 20 + new articles ?
    @dimitribanks sorry I don't understand!?
  • Sven   I couldn't find  the original article that was set up for the project when i opened  the manager :)  , but now when i test the project i see that program still has the article . Sorry for bothering you .  
  • dimitribanks , if you click on the title, and select edit, you can see the full article.

on another note sven, can we have import for our own articles, please. tHis is a great option by the way.
    @specific will follow yes.
  • I just noticed the article manager to.

Not sure how it works / what its used for exactly.

Could someone give an explanation please?
  • It used when submiting to article platforms . Jest feel in fealds and test to see how it looks
  • you can manually enter your own article or you can have the program search related article for you, spin and mix to create new articles  I think it is great tool for t2 t3 .... project
  • I like it too! I used to spin 20 articles at sentence level into one and would have to update SER every month. Now I can literally load up 1,000's of pre-spun articles of varying niches and let it fly!

Questions for @Sven I see it's now using a macro for the summary when I add them manually, do I have to do anything besides paste in my article body and title?

How does SER know what the "%first_paragraph-article%" is if I have nothing to tell it in my article?
    The first paragraph is the literary the 1st paragraph ;) If it extends a certain amount, it is also cut to certain length of a sentence.
  • o.k. @Sven so I don't have to do anything to my articles for that macro I mentioned to work, I just wanted to be sure, thanks!
  • pclwebpclweb UK
    edited October 2013
    @Sven as we are now using article manager for the articles. Is there a macro to place in the website title field to pull article title.

Thanks

Found it: %article_title% :)
  • Is there a thread that explains what article manager does and how to use it?

Thanks guys!

@gtsurfs whats so difficult with this actually? It's just another tab where you can define articles to be used for the project.