Skip to content

Help with new Article Manager

Just updated and there is a new article manager.Could someone explain how to use it?

And I'll need to modify all articles for all campaigns ?
Now I have this structure ( when I hit preview ):

%random_articlemix2% Should you liked this information in addition to you want to be given details relating to "my anchor text" generously check out "my link"

Just noticed that the preview isn't working with all campaigns

Comments

• edited October 2013
    PS: how can I remove the " generously check out "my link" " part from generated article as I don't need this - one link is enough 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Some macros are just not translated in the preview...though the submission is working as always. No need to change anything on your projects.

removing "my link": edit auto_anchor-article.dat file.

• edited October 2013
    "removing "my link": edit auto_anchor-article.dat file" - so just remove everything in that file ?
  • donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    @Sven Say I had previously 10 articles spun together in the "Article" field. Now I have the big spun text in one row under Article Manager list. Does it take up more resources (RAM and CPU) compared to if I had these 10 spun articles separately under the Article Manager?

@cucurucu no, but remove or add just the thing you want to get added when your link is not present. Keep %url% and %anchor_text% as well.

@donchino yes it takes more resources if you have one article instead of more than one.

• We ecnountered some issues too, when duplicating projects: It seems like the article we included in the project gets deleted on the duplicated project? 

Anyone else having that issue? 
    True...will be fixed in next version @mmtj