Skip to content

Need information on posting to URL's

Hey guys,

Been using GSA for around 2 months now, and have had good success with it. Ive only imported a list (from Matthewwoodwards tutorials) for guestbook posting (for indexing purposes), as opposed to letting GSA find its own targets to post to.

Im wondering, what is the logic or reasoning behind creating a list of targets to use with GSA, and how can it be achieved? Im guessing Scrapebox? (Which i also own)

Any info would be greatly appreciated guys, or if you could just point me in the right direction to a guide or some resources.

Many thanks

Comments

• Can anyone help please
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited October 2013
    Sure, see this thread for some tips on building lists with SB https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/comment/39440/#Comment_39440

With regards to scraping targets for SER to post to, there's two schools of thought really.

Some say that it's better to feed it target URLs and just use it for posting, so that it's not wasting resources and lowering your LPM, and others say that the whole beauty of it is the fact that you don't need to spend time scraping targets, time which you could maybe put to better use building new sites etc.

Neither's right or wrong IMHO, and personally I do both.