Skip to content

Can I create linkwheel using SER ?

I would like to create linkwheel, but am tired to do that manually. Does SER have any settings to do that easier ? It seems other tools have that option (Senuke?). Any help appreciated.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Use the macro %verified_url% / %verified_anchor_text%.
  • Thank you, Sven, could you elaborate a little bit more ? I'm still learning.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas

%verified_url%

Uses a random URL from your verified URLs.

%verified_anchor_text%

Uses the anchor text of the last used verified URL that was used from %verified_url%

%verified_domain%

Uses a random domain from your verified URLs.

%verified_host%

Uses a random host from your verified URLs.

@RayBan all of this can be found here: http://docu.gsa-online.de/search_engine_ranker/macro_guide

• @sven, @s4nt0s I appreciate your help but  am not sure, if i understood you correctly. Three questions:

1) Where do I have to put this code: "%verified_url% / %verified_anchor_text%" in kw, anchor text line or somewhere else. ?

2) If I use this command is SER going to take last verified URL or just random verified URL ?

3) Is there any video guide for using macros ? It seems that macros are the MUST if you want to use SER functionality on 100%. I read macro guide but not sure where to put the code and how would it look in real project.

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    1) You can drop it in the anchor text line or article body, etc.

2) random verified URL

3) No video but you can do a simple test campaign to see how it turns out and tweak anything if needed.
  • @s4nt0s is there any chance to specify verified urls ? For example, i make a folder of 10 - 20 verified urls and ser takes it one by one in random order, but not repeating those links ?