Skip to content

SERENGINES - problems with captcha, poor results and other funny stories

grax1grax1 Professional SEO, UK | White Label SEO Provider
edited September 2013 in Need Help
i, I run a campaign on SERENGINES Nolink, here are more details:

Ok, so I use 10 private, working trans proxies - started this campaign and then got 10 verified and 2 submitted - which is poor results for me...

Here is one of the problems with captcha:

I selected to only use 1st service, which is DBC and if can't solve then ask user, however somehow Captcha Breaker is trying to do some job here. I don't know how to disable captcha breaker - I did it, but it is still solving captchas (and fails...) 

I reseted all my statistics on Captcha breaker for this campaign and after all here is how it looks like:

1st is from captcha breaker and 2nd from DBC. 11/11 correct - looks great, however it fails, as you can see on the screen which is one of the reasons why I got only 10 verified. 

NEXT PROBLEM WITH TUMBLR. When trying to get tumblr blog I'm always getting pop up window with something about accepting terms of use or something like. It's not captcha, it can't be solved, tumblr fails. Any idea what's wrong and how to change it ?

I use spinned texts, spinned titles, blog names etc, all spinned content. As subdomain name I use default - %login%. I also use fresh working hotmail emails

And last thing does anyone know what's wrong with my settings and what should be changed to get more verified. I mean there is 36 platforms and 10 is only ~27% of all available...

Comments

• JamesJames SEREngines.com
    @grax1 Regarding Tumblr NOLINK, try the new version I just pushed.

I think your answering your own question why you are getting low verifies, because the captchas are failing? The 10 you probably got are really easy captchas (solvable with CB) and the rest are probably recaptcha.

As to why it isn't selecting DBC first, I am not sure.. The settings look good to me.

I can also remote login to your PC/VPS if you want and take a look and get you going if you would like.. Just PM me.