Skip to content

CB Hangs on Xenforo

davbeldavbel UK
edited September 2013 in Bugs
@Sven

Been hanging for last few days but haven't been able to work out what the issue was, but today I was lucky :)

Kept getting stuck and being unresponsive for long long long periods - so long I had to end process and restart.

Seems it got stuck on Xenforo captcha which appears to be some sort of image captcha.

It was stuck for more than 53 minutes trying to figure it out and I connected to my server to just at the right time
Tagged:

Comments

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    Sorry to hijack this thread, but i am getting "Captcha Breaker has stopped working" messages almost every day.

So have to restart it, is this a related issue?

Is there anything i can do to help find the cause of the problem?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

@davbel did you see it working on that site or you saw it sitting there waiting for a reply from CB?

@gooner start CB with "-debug" as parameter and send me the *.dat file you get in the folder to debug things.

• goonergooner SERLists.com
    Thanks @sven, i'll get that file over to you next time it happens.
  • @sven The message came up in CB after I closed SER.  I'd had to force close SER to run the last update and then the captcha appeared in CB with the time spent saying something like 3180 secs with a picture captcha.

Prior to hopping on the forums I've just had to restart it, so I'll do the debug thing and send across the file