Skip to content

Is CB Worth the Price vs. Captcha Service?

I swear I thought the CB was under $50. At $147.. it costs more than the actual software to use it on! lol, strange. Also,
in order to recoup that cost, It would have to solve over 105,000 captchas that DeathbyCaptcha can solve for $147.

I am actually asking and not saying it isn't possible, I am asking, are there users here that have solved over 105K captchas already?
ROI baby.
Thanks

Comments

• Approaching 1.5 million captchas here. CB has paid for itself nearly 10 times over. And I suspect I'm small fry ;)
  • 1.5 mil dang alright I guess I am sold haha. Assuming you're telling the truth!
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @tsaomllc - You'll be surprised at how fast 105,000 captcha's come. 

Keep in mind CB isn't only for SER, it can' be used with pretty much any software out there on the market.
  • Buy it easily. I get 70%+ accuracy and have more than over $1500 USD saved easily in past 3 months. And mind well, I'm a small player around 20-25 LPM. Now think of guys like Ron and LeeG who blasts at above 200 LPM lol.
  • yea i purchased it after reading the BHW thread :)
  • I've been running it for about a month I think. It says at the bottom I've saved $25 with about 13,000 successful captures. so within 6-7 months it should pay for itself and I own it for life.
    I also use a service as a backup for high PR domains that CB can't solve.

• The answer is yes :)
  • Also the best part is that you're using SER, so Sven makes sure that it guarantees best performance with SER and delivers higher success rate.
  • edited September 2013
    CB "recognized" 110197 captchas in the last 32h for me, yeah so it pays off in approximatly 1.5 days.
  • Someone give me a discount code so I can ditch CaptchaSniper and switch to GSA Captcha Breaker! :(
  • I've been using it for 1 week and already resolved 170K captchas. At $1/1000 already paid for itself.

And I'm a very, very small fry =)
  • Need you see anymore

On the left is Captcha Breaker, on the right is solved by Mega OCR
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited October 2013
    @Username I am afraid Sven does not do discount codes but it's still very cheap and worth it at full price.

@ims 89% is very high. Mine never goes above 70%. What's your secret?
  • Buy it ... It's definitely worth it.

• def yes. have saved tons of money with cb. It couldn't replace or roll out captcha service but it saves a lot of captchas credit. buy it and you would not regret.
  • @sawa73  wow, you earned so much money, haha
  • edited November 2013
    how do you even get that many captcha solves in one run (or you never shut down your pc). since when my captcha brreaker closes, it starts over again at 0. Even still, i have never came even slightly close to those numbers.

how many projects are you running? I also only have a 50% success rate, what the heck?
    @sawa73
  • edited November 2013
    From one who actually develops bots and apps, i bought CB and SER couple days back and must say CB is a no brainer. CB was recommended to me by a friend and though i encountered some issues to make it work with SER (caused by confusing options and settings), it works flawlessly with my own bots and is worth every penny :D