Skip to content

How do I use the Automailer with imported emails?

I definitely have no problems importing emails into the program; my main challenge is how to use the Automailer function to send out emails to the imported emails.

I really will appreciate it if someone can teach me how.

Thanking you in advance.

Comments

• Thank you for the response Sven but to be honest, that is not what I want as I can do all that. Normally, you can be spidering  and sending  emails automatically but what I need is how to send out emails to imported addresses, hope you understand what I mean, if not, please ask me for more clarification.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thats the same thing. Once you have the option "Automailer enabled" turned on, it is sending emails out to the once in the box.
  • Hi again Sven

I sincerely don't mean to dispute your answer as I really do appreciate the time and effort you have put in to help a stranger. However I have saved my personal email addresses to a file and imported it into the program with the Automailer on but I still didn't receive the email messages. I also made sure that I deleted the email addresses from the file that the programs uses to store already sent email addresses so I am wondering if you have any other tips ... cheers in advance.
    Did the test email from email settings went though?
  • Yes it did - I have already set that up and don't have any problems with the configuration at all.
    So once you enable auto mailer, you should see a status column  in the items view. Nothing written on there next to each email?
  • Yes - Sven, nothing is written at all.
    If you can, provide some access to that PC in pm. I have a look on it tomorrow (22:30 here).
  • No worries - Sven, I have decided to use Targeted Email Finder instead as it has the feature I am talking about, that is, a dedicated 'Send Email' button, which can be clicked to send out emails after importing addresses from a file. However, thanks a bunch for your help and may you also find one when you need it ... Peace.
    Hmm OK but still I would feel better to solve that issue.