Skip to content

NEW SOCIAL BOOKMARKING ENGINE (you get indexed in minutes!!).Sven please include this.

This took me a while to understand,I initially thought it was pligg but I couldn't get BMD or GSA recognize it so i was posting on it manually.Anyway,this engine is really good,links get indexed in matter of minutes,yeah you heard that right.
It would be really great if you include this in the next update.I have noticed that alot of them use wordpress,hopefully that would make it easier for you guys to bot.Also the language seems indonesian for a good number of them,seems it was developed by philipinos/indonesians.

some footprints(hopefully,you will find more):

inurl:/entries/order/user/
inurl:/entries/order/24hrs/
inurl:/entries/order/7days/
inurl:/entries/order/30days/
inurl:/entries/order/popular/
inurl:/entries/order/latest/

Comments

• and like 90% are pr1 and above.
  • wtf do you want everyone to post tot this engine and kill it's effectiveness?
  • yougotmymoney I dont care what others use it for.my competitor is outranking me coz of this engine and I want it included in GSA,I didn't buy GSA to have ONLY some engines,fyi i have shared two engines here before and that didn't hurt my SEO campaigns at all .Sven?
  • edited September 2013
    and the captchas look like this :)

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    next version has that engine added.
    Not many sites even with better footprints...so it might not be worth it.

sven please just include it.These sites have very high PR,even if you put something rudimenary so users can mod for themselves.
  • donaldbeckdonaldbeck Advanced SER Videos -> http://bit.ly/1ySrbwu | Learn SER For Free Step By Step -> http://sertips.com
    the results from google are just a bunch of nonsense lol. can you even find 1000 that really work? i doubt it. 
  • it doesn't hurt anyone to have a new engine.I  don't  understand the resistance,Sven you can demo it  yourself,put up a link  and  see how  quick google will index the bookmark,I  guarantee it's  under 20  mins.
    Relaxe, the latest version has this engine added. Though not much targets.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Wish I could add an engine that fast. There are a few that I would like to get added. Guess when I get laid off for the winter, I will give it a go.
  • and again... where is the platform trainer?  :D
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    "wtf do you want everyone to post tot this engine and kill it's effectiveness?"

I really dislike this kind of attitude. SER would not get anywhere if people didn't share stuff here.
  • "wtf do you want everyone to post tot this engine and kill it's effectiveness?"

I'd neg rep you if there was such an option here.