Skip to content

Post To Competitors Backlinks

AlexRAlexR Cape Town
edited October 2012 in Need Help
In any linkbuilding option this must surely be one of the first steps. Yet, I think most users have disabled this option based on forum advice. 

Questions:
1) What's I'd like to know is if I can import a list of 10 to 15 big competitors and the program only targets the backlinks of these competitors URL's? This would be very useful.
2) In it's current state, let's say I have 100 keywords and 50 SE's enabled. If I leave this (post to competitors backlinks) option on, how does it know which sites are competitors and how does it allocate them?

Thanks!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

1) No need as the program will find the competitors to your keywords on its own. More options = more confusion and I don't see a point on more here.

2) it searches with the keyword, finds that there are other sites above yours, does a analysis on where they got backlinks and tries to post there as well.

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    So for pt 2, it looks at the ranking of your URL for each keyword and then analyses the backlinks of all sites that are ranked above yours? This must lead to a massive and limitless pool of links! 

Or does it limit it to a set number of sites per keyword?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

It only takes really the top results here not all till your URL appears.

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Thanks! I now understand this feature a lot better. :-)