Skip to content

GSA SER Link Exchange Trade Group [27 members]

We trade our verified deduped lists in the group.

Our total list size is very large and will only be disclosed to members. All platforms are covered, including loads of domains from platforms that allow stable contextual dofollow links. We are all on skype and in constant contact with one another.

1. We have 27 members. Many top notch seo professionals.
2. To join your verified deduped compressed .sl file must be at least 75 mb. In return, you will get a list that is much larger.
3. No beginners please.

Pm me or contact me on skype

skype username 

mishav.mishav

Comments

• davbeldavbel UK
    edited August 2013
    I'd have thought after all the hoohar with Metster you'd have thought twice about posting about link swaps.

When will you understand that for the best results you need your own list?

Literally shaking my head...
  • edited August 2013
    I dont want this whole thread to be about Metster. For those that don't know he was someone who wanted me to let him into the group with a 1 mb file and when I refused he went on posting all over the internet that I was a scammer. He was an abnormal individual, case closed.
  • I've stopped shaking my head and now I'm doing this:

Ok, 2 more things I'm going to say
    1. Don't swap lists
    2. Don't swap lists
    If you are so short of sites, then all you need to do is use Scrapebox or similar apps and you can have your own list within hours.

And once you've done that, that would be your list, a list that based on your KWs is unique to you and best of all it...

doesn't have the exact same footprint as the 27 other ppl who have joined this group.

@mishav, now do you understand why it's a bad idea?
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

As long as you aint using me as any kind of good character reference for your future members, like you did last time

+1 with what Davbel said

• +1 what @LeeG said about me :D

• LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

+1 with what davbel said about me saying about him :D

Its the weekend, time to chillax :D

• ok Thanks davbel for your opinion ;)

The rest of us that want to trade lists think its a good idea. For those that don't think its a good idea then do NOTHING.
  • I would like to trade myu verified list..over 100k.....
  • rover1977 hello in 2013 :D
  • @botman....lol jus a tumult guy