Skip to content

Import, Translation and quality Links

edited August 2013 in Need Help
I work with WAC for Articles. Is there a way to import the wac file and translate the complete file from english to german with google translator api? I have test many thinks to make a german campaign. i have this questions:

1. The word filter is on with the word sex and i have veryfied urls with domainname www.sex....com . Is the Filter only for the Page Content?

2. I have filter Domains for german campain with !.de and become many other domains like www.dentist.com . What can i do that i become german pages only?

3. In the footer from Article submissions i find an english text. I think it is nice when he becomes the language from the complete text.

4. When i filter german language campaign with german country settings i become many english submissions, because there are some german words on the english page like a small german bookmark text in a bookmark portal and the rest are english submissions.

5. Insert videos in articles i only interested in german youtube.de videos is there a way to insert?
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

0. Use #trans ... #notrans macros.

1. Yes, you got a filter for URL/domain as well

2. Maybe it's better to us ethe language filter (at the end of project options)

3. That sentence is only added if you have no %link% or %url%/%anchor% place holders in your article. So make sure you add that yourself and it is not added.

4. Sorry, nothing you can do about it.

5. modify content_search.dat file with youtube.de settings in case you want to use %random_video%.

• @sven: to 2 and 4: there is no way to become german language pages only, ok. In the "Last verifield URLs" Box i find country flags. When there comes a german flag it is a german page. Is this flag function the same as the country filters? I think that there are a different.

to 3: WAC insert himself %link%, but sometimes there is no link, because the link in wac is in spintext. that is the only way to become different link positions. but sometimes there is no %link% in the article and GSA insert a link in the footer. is there a way to edit this footer link text to german?

to to 2 and 4) Both filters work differently. One is relying on domains, the other on the language tag used in html headers.

to to 3) You can edit that of course. It's in have a look in engines\auto_anchor*.txt.

• edited August 2013
    @sven to2+4: is there a way to submit to the domain flag german (not country filters or !.de)?
    I don't know what you mean with "domain flag german" ?
  • @sven i dont find the settings in GSA to submitt only to german language pages. I have test country filters and !.de
    But when i can in gsa take domain language i can post only to german sites. you have the perfect german function in the verified URLs list, so can i submit only to this german pages:

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    0. Use #trans ... #notrans macros.

Man more stuff I never knew about.

@Sven, I think you will need to hire someone, or maybe someone from the forum that knows everything about every feature that SER has to work on the new Wiki site.

There is just so much more that SER can do that I have no idea about.
  • @Trevor_Bandura #trans you can insert at the beginning of a text and to the end inser #notrans. when you submit to german page GSA translate to german, submit to spain page translate spanish....

Wiki is a nice idea.

I want to submit to german hosted Domains and dont find the perfect way.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    The only way that I can think of for submiting to German sites only would be to add this to the domain filter.

!.de
  • edited August 2013
    @Trevor_Bandura do you mean "Skip sites with the following words in URL/Domain" as Domain Filter? I insert !.de and becomes links to www.dentist.de and there are a lot of Doamins with no german language. But when GSA has an "Country IP/Host Filter" then  i become 100% german pages. But i dont find this in this forum.

#trans is not the right way for me for translation. it costs about 20% LpM in my tests. I want translate one times and insert. Only way today with scrapebox, but scrapebox translate max 14kb files and i have 160 kb.
    @bigo that function to discover the country of  the page is used in "Skip sites from the following countries (detection could fail)" project settings.