Skip to content

GSA Captcha Breaker not used...

@Sven, another display bug?:

"captcha service GSA captcha Breaker not used for sites PR-0" and that´s my only captcha solving... could that be something related to retries?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    No, thats actually correct. You must have used the option to only use that service for a PR > xyz.
  • edited August 2013
    Mmm not exactly. This means that CB does not retry to solve the captcha if PR is not higer than X. CB works flawlessly other than that.
    What option do you have set for CB in SER?
  • Retry-1, PR 3-10.
  • MrXMrX Germany
    Here you go, it only cracks captchas if the sites PR is between 3 and 10.
    When your sites has PR 0, it skips CB as displayed in "captcha service GSA captcha Breaker not used for sites PR-0"
  • edited August 2013
    @magicmastermind I do not think that, it tries to solve every captcha but only retries to solve sites with PR 3-10. At least, that was my previous config and it worked. I will look into the CB log just in case. My concern is only with the displayed message.
  • MrXMrX Germany
    It dont get it, like Sven already said, you are skipping them because you got the PR filter too high. This will trigger the displayed message as SER will tell you "Im sorry, I could crack this captcha but you are not allowing it."

@Peisithanatos you got that meaning wrong. The PR filter has nothing to do with the retry one. Though if you want this behavior, you can always add the service yourself twice.

1. with retry 0 and no pr limit

2. same as in 1. but with retry 3 and PR limit.