Skip to content

website slammed before it even got out the gate using GSA?

Usually it takes less than a week to begin to see rankings but this site has not showed any rankings after maybe 2 weeks now . the pages are indexed in google and links are indexed on every tier of my gsa projects so i seem to have got slammed right away.

I was following ozz's guide, pr3+ tier 1, pr1+ tier2, the rest tier 3.

I turned off profiles for top tier; still slammed.

I dunno why.

Im now wonder if ANY links are safe on tier one...wtf.

What else can i do to prevent this?

Comments

• edited August 2013
    Have you checked domain name history ?
    If it's an EMD it may have already been used, and penalized.
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    In my experience (of SEO not GSA) 2 weeks is too soon to know, i would keep building links and review again in a week or two.

For example, i had a page that didn't show any rankings for around 2-3 months, then it shot up to 50-ish and within a couple of weeks it was top 10 and has stayed there ever since. Google moves in mysterious ways sometimes.
  • It was a new domain.

The only other thing i am thinking is the content since i used some scraped stuff from wicked article creator.

Trying a new one with better quality stuff on top.
  • I have few site rank show 2-3 month Iol
  • true you guys say someitme it takes a while but usually there is averaghes and for me i find 2 weeks or so to be the average.
  • my only concern is that im pissing in the wind if it got penlized out the gate :P ill just work on new sites with new tactics in the meantime i guess.