Skip to content

Contextual Links - Insert between 'X' and 'X' Random URLs

Hi,

New here and glad to make your acquaintances.

Have been using SER for a few months now, and I'm really happy with it!

I've been playing around with it to do T1 linking and it's working great, but is there any chance that we could have an option to 'insert between 'X' and 'X' number of random URLs', instead of 'insert up to 'X' number of random urls', as I for one, like to always include at least 1 contextual link in my T1 content?

Best Regards

Comments

• Edit

Just In case my request wasn't clear (sorry, it was early :-/ )...

At the moment (in the 'DATA' tab) there is the option to "inset up to 'X' number of random urls for random words".

I would be great if we could have the feature "inset between 'X' number and 'X' number of random urls for random words".

This would give us the option to always include at least 1 random contextual link, which would be really handy.

Thanks
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It is already random. The number you enter there is the maximum. It is not always using the max but sometimes less.
  • Thanks for the reply Sven.

I understand what you are saying, but the function that I am looking for is the ability to set a minimum number of random URLs to insert, as well as a maximum number.

E.g. Insert (a random number of URLs that SER chooses) between 2 and 10.

The reason that I want to be able to do this is because at present SER sometimes chooses to insert 0 contextual URLs, which obviously looks spammy, and leaves more of a footprint for google to find.

Thanks

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    next version lets you enter e.g. "1-3"  and it will take min.1 and max 3.
  • Brilliant! - Thanks Sven.