Skip to content

6.39 broken

royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
Just updated to 6.39 and now it keeps crashing, also seems the capcha feature is screwed up because it keeps poping up asking for capcha to be filled, when in fact it is set to use GSA CB or if fail to use random.

Bug report send...

Comments

• same here!!
    i wish i never updated now
    :((
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne
    Having askme bot enabled is not recommended either. The bottom bar goes mental when its enabled

Two bugs found so far

Ask user to fill captchas gets auto ticked

Even if you untick it, its ticked again on restart

AskMeBot, every request sent, adds a new box to the bottom bar

Now I have it it disappear and this error message on the screen

Problem signature:    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: Search_Engine_Ranker.exe Application Version: 6.3.9.0 Application Timestamp: 2a425e19 Fault Module Name: Search_Engine_Ranker.exe Fault Module Version: 6.3.9.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 2a425e19 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 00007874 OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.272.7 Locale ID: 2057 Read our privacy statement online:    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409  If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

C:\windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

• MrXMrX Germany
    Same here:

Problemsignatur:
      Problemereignisname:    APPCRASH
      Anwendungsname:    Search_Engine_Ranker.exe
      Anwendungsversion:    6.3.9.0
      Anwendungszeitstempel:    2a425e19
      Fehlermodulname:    Search_Engine_Ranker.exe
      Fehlermodulversion:    6.3.9.0
      Fehlermodulzeitstempel:    2a425e19
      Ausnahmecode:    c0000005
      Ausnahmeoffset:    00007874
      Betriebsystemversion:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.274.10
      Gebietsschema-ID:    1031
      Zusatzinformation 1:    0c4d
      Zusatzinformation 2:    0c4d76696b9fcda2a867a6ecbad68b58
      Zusatzinformation 3:    5faf
      Zusatzinformation 4:    5faff56306213349aad5c3d2e8dba54f

Lesen Sie unsere Datenschutzbestimmungen online:
      http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0407

Wenn die Onlinedatenschutzbestimmungen nicht verfügbar sind, lesen Sie unsere Datenschutzbestimmungen offline:
      C:\Windows\system32\de-DE\erofflps.txt

• same here...just rolled back to previous version and waiting for fix
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Problems here too, upgraded on two servers both popping captchas.
  • Everyone's getting the same exact error. I emailed @Sven about this. 
    I think it might actually be CB not, SER...I downgraded back to 6.38 and I'm still getting captcha popups with CB 2.08.
  • Hope fix is coming soon.

The captcha pop ups are where it automatically puts a tick in the "ask user" box by default

It looks like every time you restart ser, you will have to untick that box.

Even if you go back a version, the tick still appears in the box

You're right LeeG, that must be saved separate from the version.
  • edited August 2013
    I am having the same two issues as @LeeG with v6.39:

1) ask user always gets checked when you restart.  while i'm thinking of it how about an option to ask user on a certain PR level?  anyone else want this?

2) askmebot adds a new box to the bottom bar with every request sent.

Not worried, I am sure Sven will have this fixed in no time like he always does.  :)

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    fixed in 6.40
  • edited August 2013
    Sven good of you to delete my post about CS being more lightweight then CB, maybe you want to improve it.. CS is still not fixed in V6.40
    I delete what? You had a post similar to this ( I guess you posted without searching) so I deleted it. And what does this have to do with CS?
  • edited August 2013
    It's not working in neither v6.39 or v6.40, starts but no login.. using CB now away.. more stable..
    CS starts and no login? What login?
  • Add>Captcha Sniper>Start Captcha Sniper>Test>Error: Login was not sucessful.

Maybe it needs reinstalling. Like I said like to use CS cos you can blast like hell when you fiddle around with it, but CB is more stable so all's good, thanks.
    Hmm this has nothing to do with SER I think. I haven't changed anything the way CS communication works.
  • K it doesn't suprise me, it is unstable at the best of times, will reinstall it..

Just updated and its died again

Problem signature:    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: Search_Engine_Ranker.exe Application Version: 6.4.0.0 Application Timestamp: 2a425e19 Fault Module Name: Search_Engine_Ranker.exe Fault Module Version: 6.4.0.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 2a425e19 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 00007874 OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.272.7 Locale ID: 2057 Read our privacy statement online:    http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409  If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

C:\windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

• MrXMrX Germany
    Jap Im still gettin crash!
  • edited August 2013
    Other issue:

When I go to Settings>Captcha>Add>Death by Captcha

It keeps adding Captcha Infinity???

but using CB's toggle service ATM, says it recognised captcha by using external service but it never gets it right and still charged for it :(
  • edited August 2013
    4 Crashes so far with 6.4.  And still not running.
  • 6.4,,,, Crashes every 10 seconds.
  • It also happens to me. SER is continously crashing after update.

• still crashing for me too sporadically
  • Working ok for me but some bugs with the captcha services
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    edited August 2013
    Just woke up to find GSA Ser on version 6.41

Thankfully the crashing has stopped, but sadly it is still asking for capcha's to be filled, even when the settings is set to use capcha's service or random.

Hope this can be resolved soon.