Skip to content

how bout a 3rd step captcha option

I've just been using my 1st and only captcha solver set to 1 retry using gsa captcha breaker, works great. But I just enabled my 2nd option to use captcha sniper if the cb fails, again with 1 retry.

Now I'm wondering how many good links I'm missing out on by not having a backup 'manual' ie deathbycaptcah or decaptcher enabled for maybe only pr3+ links.

Could a 3rd option be enabled?

What are your thoughts on this guys? Is there a way to check logs or output a file of otherwise good sites that only failed due to captcha issues? I'm willing to pay for great links but don't want to waste money on dbc or dc for sites that are low/no pr and could be solved by cb or cs.

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You can just skip CS as 2nd service (don't see a reason to use that anymore) and enable death by captcha as second captcha service.
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    Well, when I had both enabled I saw a bunch going thru to cs, which tells me that cb couldnt solve them right?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Yes, but did CS solve them? CS usually takes every reply from there OCR calls no matter if the length of the result is correct or not.