Skip to content

Problems with Coppermine Photo Gallery Captcha (bottom)

Hi,

I am a newbie here :-). This is my first day with my GSA SER and GSA CB license. I am feeling like when you get your driving license, very excited for seeing the results that both programs can make together.

I have a problem with the Coppermine Photo Gallery (bottom) Captcha. The program says that it should solve 50% of the captchas, but my numbers are much more lower (11% after more than 5.000 captchas). Is there any way to improve this?

Thanks in advance for your help. King regards,

Ruben

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I guess it can be improved indeed, Though I would need a big set of correctly solved samples for that to work with.
  • Hi Sven,

Thanks for your answer. How many is a big set? In which format do you need them? Is there anyway to extract them from GSA CB?
    Well big is relative, the more the better. If you can get me like 200+ it is a good set...1000 seems more than great. You can download captchas of that using the SDK -> Add / Edit / Delete -> Add -> URL -> ..
  • Hi Sven,

One more question: should have been solved by the program or by me? Do they have to be correctly solved? I have 579 images on the solved -> Coppermine Photogallery (bottom) -> 145x45, but i am looking at them and most of them are solved wrong.
    You need to have them correctly solved of course to improve things here.
  • Hi Sven,

I have prepared by hand a set of 200 captchas. Most of the captchas that were supposely well solved were wrong. So i have to get one by one and modify them.

How do you prefer to get them? E-mail? Download?
    upload them on http://rghost.net/ and pm me the url