Skip to content

VPS

edited August 2012 in Need Help
Hello all,

I need some step by step advice on how to add GSA to a VPS server. Can someone come back to me with instructions?
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Just download the setup and install it. Why should it be differnet on a VPS than on a desktop PC?

You might referring to the backup / restore? If so right click on the project->modify project->backup/restore.

• You need a windows VPS, which you then log into using Remote desktop connection on your computer (start>all programs> accessories >remote desktop connection).

You are then looking at the desktop on the VPS, and it works exactly like your home pc does, so open IE on the vps and download the software, click the exe and install.
  • I have a vps with poweruphosting (or should I say powerdownhosting?) They rebooted my vps for the third time this month alone....is there a more competent hosting to move to? Very frustrating thing.
  • I've had poweruphosting since April and never had a single problem. Never been down for me.
  • edited July 2013
    im also having problems with poweruphosting. looking to make a move soon.
  • im having problems with berman, 3 reboots in 2 week.
    they say it was because of ddos attacks....
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Just ask them to change the node you are on... solved my problems with 1 support ticket. 
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited July 2013
    I know I slated Solid SEO VPS when they were spamming the forum with false reviews, but I decided to give them a try and I've had a VPS on one of their Geek plans for about a month now and they are actually quite good...

****Edit*****

I've just reread that and it looks like one of their spammy posts lol :D
  • thanks @AlexR if i get another unexpected shutdown i will request this.