Skip to content

Really need a Change in the GSA tool

When GSA is posting blogcomments it always uses the ancortext of the top so you post keywords instead of names.
It is unnatural + comments dont get accepted so often when you post a keyword or URL instead of a name.
I hope it if possible to make an extra ancortext/names box below the blogcomment spinntextbox.
So you post names instead of ancors when you have multiple other platforms running.
I hope that is possible :)

Greetings Dustin

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    If you use the option for Generic Anchors to 100%, you get all names for the anchor text. So nothing has to be changed here really.
  • Yes I know and thats how I am doing it right now but for every big campaign I have to create an exrta blogcomment only campaign so the Ancortext is not also for the articles/wikis/bookmarks...ect a name.
    Thats one reason why it needs now 30 Campaigns running instead of 15.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    A generic anchor text for wikis is not a name but something like "click here". But yes, if you want to use 100% names in comments and not 100% other generics, you have to split the projects. There will be no extra options for blog comments.
  • ronron SERLists.com

If you use the option for Generic Anchors to 100%, you get all names for the anchor text. So nothing has to be changed here really.

I never knew this. Great option for blog comment runs.

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    "If you use the option for Generic Anchors to 100%, you get all names for the anchor text. So nothing has to be changed here really."

Perfect. Been wondering how to do this...