Skip to content

Extend Project Pause Feature

edited September 2012 in Feature Requests
I've written this before, but it seems this post got overlooked. The idea was to extend the "Pause project after XY..." feature. At the moment I start my MNS campaigns with 10 verifications per day and after 2 weeks (I make a note in my normal calendar) I manual increase it to 20. I think other people are doing similiar things or have to realise even more complicated schedules.

I wrote:
I mean for example "increase backlink amount every 2 weeks by factor 1.5" or stuff like that. Sounds complicated, but there could be a popup where we can put in our own formula. Would be great for new sites, where you want to start link building slow, but increase steadily.

Comments

• Nobody interested in link velocity? Can't believe that!
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well it's a bit hard to implant as I don't want to modify the project files automatically.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    How important is this? Since, surely there will be variation week to week with the number of links Google actually indexes? i.e. you verify 50 links per week. This week it finds 10, but next week it find 40 of the 50, so this would be a bigger factor surely and out of our control.
  • edited October 2012
    @Sven
    Ok, there doesn't seem to be big interest in this feature anyways.

@GlobalGoogler
    Good point, but please think of a longer time period.

Example:
    First month 5 links per day = 150 links -> Let's say 50% get indexed so we have 75 links in the first month.
    Second month 10 links per day = 300 links -> 150 links get indexed

It is the normal process which happens to a new, informative and valuable site. People start linking to it. A few in the beginning and after the site is well known the amount increases.