Skip to content

Average Days For Links Being Indexed

Today, I took all the verified links I built in the past 5 days for one campaign and plugged it into scrapebox to check if any are indexed.

I'm a bit surprised to see only 5 out of 258 verified links are indexed.  These links are:

- contextual T1 article type links except social bookmarks (wikis, SN, article, SB)

- sent to GSA SEO indexer many with FULL indexing (some on quick indexing), used deep links as well

- sent to Indexification.com (over 95% crawl rate)

So I'm just wondering is it a matter of time before these links get indexed in a couple weeks, or should I build another campaign of Kitchen Sinks to blast to all these verified links?

What are your results so far in terms of average days of links indexed and what did you do?

Comments

• Depends on what you are doing to get your links indexed, but you should expect much more than that
  • This is what I've done:

- sent to GSA SEO indexer many with FULL indexing (some on quick indexing), used deep links as well

- sent to Indexification.com (over 95% crawl rate)
  • edited June 2013
    Build Tons of secondary links. Millions of people are throwing their shit into the web and G cant index all at once. Try to get their attention. After 30 days 50% of your context links should be indexed.