Skip to content

No Need for Kitchen Sink With GSA SEO Indexer

Hey guys, I've tested not using GSA SEO indexer as well as using it.

And so far it seems that more of my links are indexed with the GSA indexer than without.

So my thought is, if I'm using the "full indexer" mode which builds 400-500 links PER url from whois/stats sites in SEO indexer, is it still necessary to create another Tier2 to backlink the Tier1s?  With this Tier 2 KS with pingbacks, trackbacks, blog comment, forum, etc, I have it set to pause after 10 url verifies PER url.

I also have a Tier 2 with High Quality stuff like articles and social network articles and those I'd keep, but just thinking whether it's redundant to have another Tier 2 with Kitchen Sink links when the SEO indexer seems to already do a good job to get many of the links indexed.

Comments

• you say you are indexing your T1 links just using gsa indexer?
  • MrXMrX Germany
    Here is why I do tier 2:
    I dont index my tier 1 at all, (maybe after a few months I will give it a scrapebox blast) I only build tier 2 stuff to it and try to get my tier 2 stuff indexed. If you do so, google will manually scrape your tier 1 links from the indexed tier 2 stuff and so you will get a much more natural!
  • magic, and how do you get your tier 2 stuff indexed? Using Tier 3 or indexer?
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited June 2013
    Good idea @magicmastermind will try disabling T1 indexing.

I've done a load of manual T1s and not build tiered links to some of them, they still get indexed.
  • MrXMrX Germany
    I am using tier 3 and indexer to keep them checked by google.
  • mmm so how are your results so far using this srat?
  • This thread got me curious about something. Do you guys send your Secondary Links (Tier 1A, 2A, etc...) to an indexer, or do you just try to let Google find them?
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    @kreist I sent them to the indexer yes. I don't see any harm in it.