Skip to content

Indexing backlinks after penguin 2.0

Its harder to index backlinks or its just me?

Comments

• Have the same feeling. But didn't do statistics yet. That's what I keep for rainy days.. I'll report back
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    What tools do you use?
  • Lindexed. And for T1 i add GSA SEO indexer. And a hell lot of BL of course...
  • Im building a lot of backlinks to my tiers and pinging everything, and im not getting the same amount of sites indexed as before penguin 2.0
  • Yep , after penguin 2.0 you must target the quality sites though. Forget about these nasty spammed to death sites. It's not gonna work anymore.
  • any updates on this? i've got the same problem, and also google reacts not as fast as usual on indexing new backlinks, so rankings improve way later.
  • @ndrey GTFO of here with your stupid spam.
  • "@ndrey GTFO of here with your stupid spam."

Oh the irony :)
    Just wanted to see how others were progressing with ranks, are you still seeing fluctuations?

I have read on a few places online that this update 'ends' tomorrow. I dunno the source or if this is true.
  • lol @claus10 .... interesting @spunko2010 ... how and update can end?
  • Same feeling here. Is Google rejecting all our interesting info?
    [-X
    @rodol I assume it means they will stop tweaking at this point. Who knows? Probably a load of b/s.
  • spunko2010  not quite right, he said they were tweaking till the week after the 4th.

From Cutts: "I tweeted a while back that there's a multi-week rollout going on. Will be going on at least until week after July 4th."
  • its seems like indexing is going back to normal... what do you guys think?
  • Not just you. As I've already mentioned it, I'm using Indexification, Link Centaur and SEO Indexer. Worst indexing in years. And I use unique, readable, manually spun content for T1 (7 sentence variations, phrase word spinning).