Skip to content

Spin text is not correct

@sven After I set up a task, confirm and test everything then press OK. Everything seems ok but when I reopen the task problem appear. After reopen and press OK again, sometime there will be text changed automatically in some field and make the whole spin text cannot work. I have experience in mainly blog comment, guest book comment, most field automatically filled in. And today the article body field also get the problem. Please fix it.
Many of my links built were in not working spin text... what the ...

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    "what the ..." Well I don't know. I don't get any error in opening a project with default content and saving it. Anyone else can confirm this? Maybe you changed something after all.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    No problems here.  What version is it choikh?
  • @sven I have record a video about this bug. Please check.  http://youtu.be/LBlFgT3hezE
    I hope this can help to solve this.
    This bug is making my kontent machine content cannot work properly, esp those with <a href> in the article body. For those, not only the last bracket changed, but half of the article body disappear. The most annoying thing is that this bug is not always appear!!!!! sometime have problem, sometime no problem
    @choikh can you provide the files you import?
  • @sven please check the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u8iyush228h77n4/Content.zip
    password is pm to you.
    I tried these files and importing them + re-edit didn't destroy anything. In your video however you used something else to import. Can you provide that exact file or do you have the same issue as well when using one of the provided files?
  • @sven , I think the file is not the main point. Check my video start from 3:18 to the end.
    I do not import anything but the problem still there...
    Well I can not get the same problem when doing the same steps as you do. I don't know why it is doing this for you really. Is that running on some VPS where I can debug on?
  • I am using my laptop with win7 x64
    The system should not be any issue...though I can't tell for sure as I have no idea how this can happen at all. I can also no replicate this on my end. Anyone else got this problem?
  • That is really strange. Luckyly The prolem gone after I re-edit the campaign. So it is not a big issue when I remember to do the stupid re-edit job... :-??
    Yes still very annoying to not know what this is causing on your end :(
  • Maybe it will go away after I reinstall the window or move it to a VPN. But I won't do this shortly. So I think I have to live with it for more time. 8-X
    Naw, can't belief it is something on the OS, must be my part...but strange that it only appears for you.
  • Should I try to reintsall the whole program?
    Wouldn't help no.
  • So any thing I can try to solve this?
    Not until I know what the cause is sorry.
  • ok let me know when you get the answer