Skip to content

Bulk Verify Links, delete not found and Export ?

Hi Sven,

I guess that many of us need this feature.
It would be nice if we can select several projects at once and say:
verify all submitted and verified links, remove not found and export live links (reports) to some folder.

Can you make this please ?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

select all project->show urls->verified urls->re-verify + export.

• Lol :) stupid me.
    THANK YOU!
  • Ah, Sven, on this way all links from all projects are exported to one single .txt file

Is there option that will allow bulk export but each project to different .txt file. So I can send reports to clients.
    No thats not there, and I will not add it sorry.
  • Many thanks for excellent support!

Is there any way that you change your decision and how we (paid customers) can help about that?
    You can as well use the *.success files and take the URLs from there.
  • If you want to export verified URL's from a single project just do the "show URLS->verify->export" on that specific project.
  • @sven if you completey disable verification does it still check emails ?
    @yavuz no
  • @sven - I recently deleted my Target URL history and said Yes when it asked me if I wanted to delete associated accounts (logins).  Right after doing this I noticed a BIG drop in my # of verified URLs.  Is that because SER can't login to see those links anymore, or is it just because time has gone by and the site took my links down?  
    Hard to say without logs. But if you clear history and accounts, it can of course no longer login to created accounts in your "to verify" URLs.