Skip to content

How many articles to use in a spin folder ?

Guys quick question . I have project 70 urls . How many spin articles you would recommend to use in  a spin folder and how often to update it ? Share your experience please ! 

Comments

• That would vary depending on how spun the content is and how often you're using it.

I use AutoContentWriter and make articles with a spin width of 1,000 (I'm lazy and don't want to have to refresh it often). I have made over 12k articles in 1 project using the same spun article (and some generic stuff). I just checked some of the backlinks in Copyscape and found nothing, so that's good.

The developer of ACW is on this forum, too. He's a cool dude and will answer even the most idiotic questions nicely. I know from experience.
  • Ok I will check them out , i usually spin articles manually to have possible nest readability . Thanks   
  • @kreist are you saying you use ACW to produce one article with 1000 spin width or 1000 spun articles in a spin folder?
  • @davbel 1,000 Spin Width. It takes about 5 minutes for it to make one. I actually run it 3 times per keyword. Once with just my link, once with my link and a niche link and once with my link and 2 niche links. Then I put all 3 of those in folders and can refresh whenever I need to. Only had SER for a month and a half now, so haven't had to do that, yet.
  • No probs, similar to what I do. 

Just wanted to know if you were using it to generate 1000 spun articles, what the benefit would be.
  • How is this works , I have spun articles , put it in BS . got my article , check with copyscape  - not good . I can't get unique article even after spinning for this thing  . How do you guys using it ?  :-/
  • When you create an article with ACW, what it does is crawl the article sites for content based on your keywords.  It then brings all the content together and spins it on a sentence level, so it is very readable and will pass a quick human check.

But as it's only spun on a sentence level, you will get some matches for those sentences, but when you look at a paragraph, then it will be completely original, which is why it works, because it's original enough to pass any filters.

You can spin it more, but then you will lose some of the human readability of the article.
  • @davbel , sentence level . ok , but on what tier do you use it . Can it be use on tier one ?
  • Yes it can, but that's your decision :D

I do and I know others that do, but there are as many who will tell you not to.

Out of all my sites there is only one where I wouldn't use it for T1

• Sounds good to me  >-) Thank you for help !
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Hmm, I have my spin width set to 3. Could that be an issue? :) I will change it.
  • I set spin width at 100, but then I do like to change the content every few weeks