Skip to content

179 lpm - Latest Version Is Top Drawer!

I hadn't updated my version in a few weeks do to some server issues. But the other day I upgraded both the main program and the captcha breaker and without changing any of my settings I went from a max lpm of around 130-140 to almost 180. That is significant imo... 40-50 lpm increase just from whatever improvements where made internally. Thanks!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    wow you might be the first being happy about LpM increase ;) All others are arguing about a drop (not code related in my eyes at all though).
  • I saw the same increase; from 50-60LPM to 130-160. Not sure what happened there :-)
  • Now working perfect on nice lists ~300 lpm. Thank you
  • same here!

• edited May 2013
    mine LPM dropped 150 to 40  :(
    and also SER eating lots of memory. previous ver. my maximum memory SER uses 500 mb but current version above than 1 GB.
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Are you guys seeing 100+ LpM using lists? I can only assume you are.
  • i see 100+ LpM without any site lists. 
  • Which version? Newest? I think it's a keeper than :)
  • 100 lpm without sitelist. 300 lpm articles sitelists. 600 lpm kitchen sink
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    edited May 2013
    Cool stuff, I actually am using a combo of lists and gsa actively harvesting. Going to switch over to just lists though and see if I can get the 300/600 lpm mentioned in this thread.

To those two guys, what settings are you using other than no gsa harvesting, just pure working list. How many threads and what machine spec etc?

I saw 184 lpm today!
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited May 2013
    To those seeing high LpM how many projects are you running? I mean is it just 1 project, or 10.