Skip to content

couple of questions

Hi there guys, hope you can kindly solve my doubts:

- when i am about to finish installing a new update of search engine ranker, I am asked if I would like to overwrite several files, I do not remember their extension but I think they were .dat or something like that. Should I overwrite them or that will cause that I lose all my projects?

- if i check "avoid posting url on same domain twice" and i had already built backlinks to my url in a previous campaign, will that option prevent that i get any new backlinks?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

- you can overwrite everything unless you made some changes to existing installation files.

- that setting is per project. It will however not post a URL if it sees it being present while trying to submit.

• spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    About question 2, I have wondered - I always leave this enabled as I have 30 projects for sub-URLs (of the same domain). So does this mean @sven that if a domain is already linking to mydomain.com/page1 (ie verified link here) , during project for mydomain.com/page2 it will not create the link to the domain? I am not sure I understand your reply.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It will only create a link if there is no link matching the URL in project. Or if the option to verify exact URL is disabled, it will also stop if just the domain is linked.