Skip to content

Why is GSA doing this? (question about running from my own list)

I scraped up a ton of guestbooks and image comment pages for some t3 links. The first time I ran the list I got many thousands of links. 
I cloned the project and ran it again and got only a very small % under 10 of the links submitted I got the first time.

I am using 30 private proxies and submitting hundreds of different url's so I have to wonder...

WHY am I getting fewer and fewer submissions with each clone of the project?

It seems to me I should be able to run this same project many times with same or similar results?

Any ideas?

Also is there any way to run a project x times instead of having to clone it continuously?

Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Without logs I can't tell anything sorry.
  • edited May 2013
    OK I had logs disabled in the interest of speed. I will run again and post logs, or perhaps I will see the answer myself. thanks.

I would still like to know, is it possible to run a project like this over and over  a number of times?

• spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Are you running the same keywords?

• edited May 2013
    Not running keywords at all, I am importing targets. However it seems to be working ok now, I may have made a mistake copying the links over on to the clone projects. 

Which leads me back to my other question, the ability to simply re-run a project x times would avoid any such issues.

Not complaining GSA is amazing, but I'd like to be able to re-run projects like this over and over since I have many diff domains in my project and it would be more efficient than cloning and babysitting.

An option to allow me to simply let it run out completely until I had a one of each link on each target url would be an awesome time saver in this case,

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Sorry but this sounds too spammy for me. Adding same content over and over again is nothing that I want to add.
  • I could pull comments from a list :)

Typically, these urls are well beyond spammy already, but I understand that you have to consider
    how your tool would be used by the masses,

Thanks for the response.