Skip to content

Empty anchor text on Tiered project

Hi,

Here is how I set up my Tier 2 projects. 
Duplicate the tier 1 project, click Edit and Clear the URLs, then check the box "Use Verified URLs of ...", then fill every keywords/anchor texts, blog comments etc... as usual. All the options are the same as Tier 1 project except PR filter. 
But I don't know why many many verified results of the Tier 2 project have [empty] anchor text.

Please tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Best regards,
Alex

Comments

• Have the same problem with verified links. Everyday i got some empty anchors text or empty links in submitted articles...
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You get [empty] if it is a statistic/whois site with no actual link on it but just stats.
  • @Sven no, it's the blog comments, i never check Indexer..

By the way I just discover this...
    If you setup a tier 1, then directly set up a tier 2, then you start both of them (so sure, the tier 1 hasn't had any verified links yet), every target URL the tier 2 submits, it's verified with [empty] anchor text. So even there hasn't been any verified links for tier 1 yet, instead of waiting/searching for verified links pool in tier 1, it starts immediately and also mark it as verified with [empty] anchor text... 
    Just checked the code...a tier project is not starting to submit things unless it has a URL from the main project. Can you provide the project backups where it happened?
  • I have many [empty] and its not statistic or whois, its empty anchor or link in article or under article like like:
    <a href>anchor text</a> or <a href=LINK></a>
    Under verified i click on a link and check it directly on website with article...

• @Sven Do projects save cache verified URLs? I've just tried again. Stop all projects, Delete all Submitted and Verified URLS, then Set Tier1 and Tier2 Project as Active, Start the program, and plenty of [empty] verified links from my Tier 2 are generated. If the app caches the verified URLs, then it might be some other options, if it doesn't I should send you my project backup...
    Well skip it, I have just found the issue. Might do an update in a minute.
  • Thanks Sven ;) You're a rockstar!
  • so where is the option to select empty anchor text?
    There is no option. Maybe you mean the option to not generate [empty] "backlinks"? If so, disable link types called whois/stats... and maybe also disable the indexer engines.
  • I also just noticed this. It seems to have started only in the last 3-4 day. Never had that problem before but now I'm getting verified empty anchor links in the article body.
  • ronron SERLists.com

Something happened to me that was very weird today. A few of my projects suddenly had an empty anchor text field.

I couldn't reproduce it, but the last thing I did previously to those projects was I changed some of the %'s for secondary anchor text, generic, domain, etc. Wonder if that might have caused it?

You mean in project edit the field was blank?
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    I have found the same issue but I think it's disappeared since I turned off the " Analyse competitor backlinks " option.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    Yes @sven, within the individual projects, the text field for the anchors was blank. That really threw me for a loop as I never saw that before.
    Strange, This should never happen. I don't see where its coming from.
  • ronron SERLists.com

Yeah, that's a hard one to figure out.

I just wanted to mention it out loud as maybe there was some relation to what I was doing (playing with all the anchor %'s), and causing some kind of problem with the primary anchor text field. And maybe that has something to do with causing the problem experienced by some above. I can't prove anything though.

• still lot of these [EMPTY] anchor for links from blog comments
    because of your image and no alt tag in it.