Skip to content

New problem after update

I updated my verifier today and have noticed many more mails showing as unsure. I use a vpn to change ip's when needed but no matter how many times I change, I get errors like in the picture, especially to yahoo accounts. What does this mean?

Comments

• Also, I bought hide-my-ip vpn after seeing it advertised within the verifier program. I use to use proxpn which worked well. After buying hide my ip service, I've noticed verifier still uses my own computer ip when verifying my emails, and does not work well. The screenshot above is from using my normal service pro xpn after the update, which produces that error.

Even after changing ip's, I still get the error and don't understand why. I would like to use hide-my-ip as it has an automatically change ip function, but as I say - when I use this, gsa still shows up swith my normal computer ip (which is blacklisted after being stupid :)
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Im sure the reply is taken from the cache. You can use the option to not cache the unsure results (but only applies to proxies). If you change your IP manually, it means the program is still caching it. You can use the option to reset unsure results and try again (timing tab in options).
  • edited May 2013
    still having same issue with settings shown and clearing cache:

http://oi43.tinypic.com/8we5mv.jpg
    latest update has an option to not cache the unsure replies even if no proxy was used.
  • I'm still seeing same messages, what exactly am I meant to be checking in the menu?

Options->Rules->Server Response - Blocking->

[X] Don't cache an "Unsure" (blocking) reply
    [ ] Only when using proxies