Skip to content

It's ok what I'm doing ?

I do just Tier1,2,3 from this image, it's OK ?
And on the money site what I have to do ? Comments, wiki ?
Thanks

Comments

• spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    I wouldn't point those 'secondary links' at your MS. And I'd turn off PR and follow filters for all, personally.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @spunko2010 - you wouldn't point any of the secondary links to the moneysite? Or just a few of them? 
    I am picky aobut links pointing to my MS. I only point hand-made web 2.0 or high quality article/SN to my MS. BC in particular I would say a definite NO to, unless hand-written and targeted - someone can easily report you/blacklist your site in Akismet in a few clicks. Directories I have never used on anything except T2.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    edited May 2013
    @spunko2010 - so what if your site get's listed in Akismet? Surely it can't be serious or the first thing people would do is complain about a competitors site and try and get it listed there to get it deranked?
    edited May 2013
    @AlexR well, I just don't like to run the risk of having every Wordpress website auto-spam any comment that mentions my website, without any appeal process :S It really depends if you think people will write geneuine BC about your site. I am hoping once mine gains traction they might :)