Skip to content

Logic for composing do follow backlinks

As far as i know software right now analyze whole page and depended on do-follow vs no-follow make assumption when you tick try to skip no follow links

Now this can be improved

Lets assume that our url list contains 32 different url from same subdomain

When first article is composed on this subdomain it is able to get whether link is do-follow or not

So for following composotions it can use this information

What i mean is keeping cache of previously verified backlinks do-follow , no-follow attributes and using them

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I don't think this is giving us much further as it would mean another cache = memory waste and also the checking of it before the other check is done. And in my opinion it is better to not use that option as it is way more natural to have a mix of do-follow and no-follow links.
  • well you say that way but so far my ranks are only getting worse
    i have build over 100k backlinks and no progress but decrease so going to change my strategy
  • londonseolondonseo London, UK
    @yavuz - what kind of links did u build?
  • edited May 2013
    @londonseo  i built every kind of link. every platform. maximum 50 out link, bad words filtered and blacklist checked

no success. i am also using my own article composing software which harvests some high quality wiki articles and uses sentences to compose new articles. using diversified anchor texes but no success.

also in my targeted keywords - which are considerably high with over 20k 30k exatch searches, no backlink websites are rankingh higher lol