Skip to content

social network

Hi all, hope you all had a good weekend.
I am going by rons diagram and adding articles and web2.0 ,I also wanna add in social network as advised.
Can I take the article summary and use that here or what what you advise, thanks all in advance

Comments

• Social networks are kind of blogs that take full articles with contextual links, as well as profiles. They can be quite effective but note that some platforms create only profiles.

If I knew how to post "anonymous" urls I would show you an example.
  • Thanks for your advice.
    So I should have the fully spun article in the description box or is it just a piece of the full article.
    Any ideas on how many links I should have in it
  • Matter of preference how many links. I usually put one link. Sometimes I scrape high PR authority links within the same niche add add them with the articles. 

But yes, you should treat it just as the article directories or Web 2.0. You can of course post shorted articles or snippets of text, I know allot of people that do that to good effect. I use KM for content so I don´t really bother with stuff like that.
  • That's great thanks , ill put a few wiki links up as well as my own . Do u put the links by highlighting words or the actual http// www etc
    Thanks for your great advice appreciate it
  • Leaving authority links is not something that is necessary, I mainly do it with Web 2.0 to make then stick. If you are just starting out and are new to all of this, focusing on other things should be your priority ;)

I use anchor text with the authority links but it does not really matter if you use naked url or anchor. 
  • Thats great thanks, I wasnt sure on the link issue, I have added it as an http at the end of the article, so I am running articles, web 2.0 , social networks and wiki links, hopefully get somewhere with this soon, many thanks for your friendly advice
  • No problem and good luck with your effort.

Spam spam spam spam... :D