Skip to content

How does existing accounts logic works ?

Alright. I exported accounts to check what do they look like. The file was 385 mb whole text
When compressed with winrar it is = 378 KB - so assume the compression level yourself

Alright now what i wonder is

Assume that i composed a project. Imported 10 million urls. It processed all of it. And as a result no target url left and it stopped.
Right now that project contains 385 mb account data.

Later i clear target url cache and import this 10 million urls once again.

Now what software do ? Check that url in this account data and if exists use existing account ? or register new account and add it to the account data ?
What is the proper way of using existing account data so not re-registering every website ?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well the latest version fixes the issue. There was a problem with that file. It had tones of duplicate content in it and with every submission this once grow until the memory leak appeared. Making it hard to debug as it wasn't a memory leak and only appeared on some cases. So call this issue fixed.
  • Sven do we need to start new project ? i suppose previously composed projects have duplicated account data right ?
    The issue is being repaired by 5.80.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    I think his question is:

If we run a project for only bookmark for instance, i'm doing this now with manual captcha if CB fails. Once it has gone through all target URL's from identified list etc, will GSA post again to these accounts if we import them into another project?

I've tried this a few times but for some reason, it does not seem to work that good.
    Posting to the same acocunt will only work, if you import the account data to the project as well (project options->tools->import->account).