Skip to content

Gsa keeps closing "crashing"

edited April 2013 in Bugs
Im running the newest version 66 with 60 threads running on my home computer and only 3 projects running at moment 2 of which blog commenting and 1 social networks.... gsa runs for a minute but either gsa goes white and freezes.. the gsa error message pops up saying restart or close.... or it just simply disappears.. is anyone else having the same issues? In other versions this didnt seem to happen... although for ages i haven't been using gsa for blog commenting is there a correlation? its a good software anyway just having problems with this.

could this be caused by to much memory being used? Do i need to delete projects if im not using them?

seems deleting after deleting a lot of projects gsa hasn't been crashing so far now :)

Thanks

Comments

• i have the same problem GSA keep closing....any help
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    when does it happen? what version? What message? Do you get a bugreport screen?
  • just When i start GSA i push button to start My Tiers avec a while the Gsa Close,
    when does it happen? what version? What message? Do you get a bugreport screen?
  • Now its ok. thank you
  • BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
    Happened on Captcha Breaker for me last time. I just had two projects running (tier 1 and tier 2) and Captcha Breaker said it needed to close.
  • Mine is version 1.80 it freezes. Yes I get the bugreport screen. It says this application is frozen.. I just sent in a report. I chose continue to run and it eventually started running again. My CPU usage on GSA SER is about 75%
  • Gsa keeps closing "crashing" the problem is back

Bahh please people!!! Do you really think I can do somehting about it if you send me an error message like that?

1. It's called GSA not Gsa

2. GSA is the company name and not the product name

3. Since when it is crashing?

4. When exactly is it cashing?

5. Is it reproduce able?

6. Can you provide a screenshot?

• What my problem was was me having tons of projects (big ones too) and forgetting to delete them all after deleting half i didnt get any more problems :)

i think the problem might have been with my computer not being able to handle a program using memeory so big so wasn't GSA search engines problem but my computer instead 
  • I'm having the same problem.  Keeps crashing on me.  Crashed 4 times in the last 6 hours.  Below is the problem signature from the dialog pop-up box about the crash.  I can provide a screenshot as well if you need to look at the app open

GSA settings/config:  135 threads, Mem 807MB, CPU 99%

Problem signature:
      Problem Event Name:    APPCRASH
      Application Name:    Search_Engine_Ranker.exe
      Application Version:    5.7.3.0
      Application Timestamp:    2a425e19
      Fault Module Name:    StackHash_e98d
      Fault Module Version:    0.0.0.0
      Fault Module Timestamp:    00000000
      Exception Code:    c0000005
      Exception Offset:    000000f8
      OS Version:    6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
      Locale ID:    1033
      Additional Information 1:    e98d
      Additional Information 2:    e98dfca8bcf81bc1740adb135579ad53
      Additional Information 3:    6eab
      Additional Information 4:    6eabdd9e0dc94904be3b39a1c0583635

• I can't run SER at all now.  It's crashed 6 times today and continues to do so.  After about an hour, it just freezes up entirely now.  Before today's crashes, it rarely crashed on me.  I added about 10K target URL's to each project last night.
    send me the project backup please.
  • steel have the same problem GSA Ser keep crashing after click Start
    @badrman whoever steel is, send me the project backup as well please.