Skip to content

BUG: Changing Many Projects At Once To Inactive Freezes SER

edited April 2013 in Bugs
I stopped sheduler (all projects stopped) then i select all and right click -> Set to inactive -> freeze (waited for 10mins)
this happend a few times to me now @Sven

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    did you get a window showing a "send bugreport" ?
  • i think i could send it one time before .. have to use my forum name again for the report .. the other times it freezed before
  • edited April 2013
    happend again @Sven .. all has been stopped i select many projects or a main project category which contains alot of projects .. right click -> set inactive  and freeze no chance to get a exception window.
    After restart SER i tried again and same thing happend. Seems like SER does a lot action when you set a project to "Inactive" ?

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Could you maybe send a project backup for all? If it's reproduce-able on your end,, it should be here to and I can fix it that way. Because I tried all I can and doesn't see any issue here.
  • edited April 2013
    hmm i will have to check how big this would be since i got alot of projects running there ..
    oh and another thing happend now ...i could give you access to the box when it happens next time and i can reach you since i cannot let it stand still too long ,)

Last log entry of "Verifiing links" is from 10:07:46 now its 11:14:00 and it still stands there .. pressed stop button at sheduler -> freeze (no exception popup)

• i found the case @Sven .. if i select all projects inclusive the group names .. ser crashes...