Skip to content

search string for restaurant emails

edited April 2013 in GSA Email Spider
Could someone (sven:) suggest a generic search string for finding restaurant email addresses. I've tried different tactics some with better results than others, I'm looking to gain 100,000 emails for restaurants in UK/worldwide. Ideally based in UK but worldwide is fine.

Should I be selecting every search engine in options for this or are fewer better? I generally just concentrate on the google search engines. What's the best way in gaining 100,000 restaurant emails with good accuracy using gsa?. How would you approach it sven? Thanks

Comments

• to be a bit more specific I'd like to grab emails from Google places. So if I type into Google 'london restaurants' it first shows restaurants in london listed with Google places and below that normal webpages. I can then click on the 'places' tab within Google so it only displays results from Google places and when I click next to view page 2 of google it only lists places still.

I've tried using the exact url for my search in Google in gsa, which is: https://www.google.co.uk/#safe=off&hl=en&tbm=plcs&sclient=psy-ab&q=restaurants+london&oq=restaurants+london&gs_l=serp.12...0.0.2.642843.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0...0.0...1c..9.psy-ab.c-SghHDRSNg&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&fp=b0d2df9ba7028b99&biw=1680&bih=946

But this brings back no results. I'm wanting GSA to scan through all the places and their website which is listed to grab the emails, how can I achieve this?. Or, as I said in my first message is there some better way of doing this? Thanks

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Sorry but I am not familiar with any niche of whats best to use for search terms. Something you have to define on your own where I can not help you.
  • how about showing me how to grab mails from google places then?. When google lists a business under places it displays there site and usually an email within their site. Why can I not get gsa to grab these mails for me?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Sorry but I have no clue about "google places". I don't even know if thats available in Germany. Any URL I can see where search on that is available?