Skip to content

CB vs CS v4 beta - Texas Death Cage Match Part Deux

edited April 2013 in Need Help
Check it out:

http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/black-hat-seo/553976-c-breaker-vs-c-sniper-v4-beta-texas-death-cage-match-part-deux.html

Overall I still think there are other considerations that must be taken into account when purchasing a captcha solving prog. But Mikey asked me to test the Captcha Sniper v4 beta against Captcha Breaker like I had with CS 3 and I gave it a shot.

Comments

• Interesting. I read your original post on BHW and the latest one. Until CSv4 is released CB, for me, is hands down better. It's both faster and solves more than CSX3. IMHO. YMMV.
  • LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

The test is totally flawed in all honesty

Using verified results means nothing. Those results could have been in moderation for up to five days, even longer if they included directory submissions

No mention of the engines targeted either

Mikey must love pulling your strings to try and fight his own war

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @TheEditor was this done by you? If so, what version of CB did you use? The latest version released yesterday improved a lot captcha types as mentioned in change log. Just wondering.
  • somehow taht reminds me Apple Vs windows....... And in the end, windows-user switch to apple and play on xbox ;-)

well, I was a windows user and now use apple for work (except the GSA SER server), but I dont play xbox.

ontopic:

the first test was also flawed...

and before they improve anything in CS, they should add an "update" notice at least..

"

Mikey must love pulling your strings to try and fight his own war"

I think he lost in January ;-) when CB came out..

• So, are you saying the CS logo should be something similar to this?

• edited April 2013
    @DavidA2

"So, are you saying the CS logo should be something similar to this?"

You know you have become a total nerd when you laugh at things like this.

I think the new CS version is quite positive. It raises the bar for both to keep on improving the captcha solver softwares.

• @adventurouslover - Take a chill pill...I was just joking based on what @thisisalex said. It reminded me of this picture I had seen a few days ago talking about how to turn your Windows PC into a Mac.

I just thought it was funny!

I actually bought CS before CB came out (and I still use it).

I had a play with the beta over the weekend and its beyond horrid

Just a repainted CSX in all honesty with a lot of poor ripped captchas fro here for good measure

MediaWiki, in CB is 100% standard

CS4 is an almighty 18% 

You can see how much effort has gone into the captcha types, when you see about four or five similar captchas listed with rates ranging from 50% up

One type I know I added to cb with a 100% success rate, just by using the brute force mode

If your hobbies include watching pain dry, try adding new captcha types to cs4

You might find you go back to watching paint dry after finding how time consuming that is

I decided to take some screen shots to show what I mean in the above

This might cause mikey to get his puppet strings in a twist :D

PHP Motion

CS4

CB

MediaWiki

PHPbb

Then the game of spot the same repeated and similar captcha with different captcha rates :D

All of the following are similar captchas and with cb are in the top solve rates

• I think you just cannot compare both the software in that manner.

Perhaps a better way is to compare the results of both software using the predetermined link lists. For example, you can try to create accounts for all the URLs in magicsubmitter using CB and CS, one after one.

Then, only you can see how many accounts in total has been created using CB and CS respectively.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    When will this be resolved...I'm so over this discussion!

Take 2 sites.
    2 basic VPS's with nothing else on them. 
    Same inputs. (i.e. same comments, articles, etc)
    Select same platforms. 

Run for 1 week.

Measure result. Finished. End of Discussion. 
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @alonong - You have it backwards. The way to get an accurate test it to test the exact same captchas through both software and see which one can solve that captcha type better.

There are too many outside factors for running a link list that can mess up the results like proxies, emails, etc.

Both software need to hit the exact same captcha to get a fair comparison.
  • ummm....only if there was some way to do that. like a captcha tester tool or something. :P

theorbital, we all know what happened when you posted those results

You should have left them up and just ignored his rants, which came across like those of a spoilt child in my opinion

And to quote great man himself

3. Captcha Sniper costs much less than Captcha Breaker $77 vs $117 ~ thats $40 savings

There should be a small print section so its not so misleading, the same reason I deleted the end bit of the above. Since he seems to be the main person repeating the part I cut off

*Hidden costs of $10 are incurred with more than one move of the product in any 30 day period

**Extra costs in paid captchas will also be incurred if you try and meet the same success rates as Captcha Breaker, which does not incur $10 penalties for swapping where its used no matter how many times you do it in a day, week, month, year

• hey @leeg get me the latest beta and ill run them again.

My warped mind and sense of humour, just seen some new guy posting a review on their sales thread

"Buy it and forget about Captcha solving"

Pretty much what those of us who use cb tell people

That's why we all use Captcha Breaker, we like our captchas to be solved :D

*sarcasm, no $10 surcharge

• BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    Game over when CB solves recaptcha.  Nothing else will matter when I don't have to read "Skipped by settings" ever again.
  • hey @leeg get me the latest beta and ill run them again.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Isn't there protection/license key bundled to hardware now? So LeeG can not share it Im afraid.
  • I have my own license. when Mikey gave me a beta 3 months ago I just replaced some files and kept my lic and it worked.