Skip to content

How to avoid profile link created? (wiki,social network)

edited February 2013 in Need Help
I just want gsa ser posting my link on real post, not user profile, how to adjust the setting to avoid profile link created??

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You simply can't for now unless you edit the engine files yourself.
  • Ok, is that possible to have this feature in future update?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    its on the to do list
  • i am also +1 for this one important feature because with this i am now bit afraid to use GSA for T1
  • +1 for this as well. @Sven if it's easy to implement please do it as soon as possible. Thank you!
  • +1 for this request as well
  • yea this would be good, agree with antonyalston, a little nervous about point T1;s to my money site if such a large percentage of them are profile links.
  • edited February 2013
    +1 i dont care about profile link being created, but i dont want the profile link on my Verified list, thats all.
  • ronron SERLists.com
    +1 - I think since it helps rankings so much to have a real article and not a profile link, this would be extremely helpful to SER users.
  • +1 .. getting a ton of profiles if I dont watch out .... tikiwiki is one of the worst kind..
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    This is a critical feature! Right up there with email rotation, proxy fixes.  :(|)
  • I would like this feature as well. It's really useful.
  • +1 I would like to see that feature.
  • i also would like to this feature as well
  • edited April 2013
    This is only problem which restricts me from using GSA Ser in T1 :(
  • Agree on this feature - please implement it. GSA is such a good software for Tier 1 links, but in order to avoid Penguin, we need to create articles and not profiles, at least not many of them.
  • +1 Just like rodol said, I don't care about the profiles, but I don't want them in my verified list. In any case a checkbox to do or don't do the profile part would be perfect.
  • I want THIS feature.

+1
  • Any updates on this?
  • + 1 please implement it
  • No news as of yet?
  • I just recently bought SER, started using it for tier1 to start (with plans to add tier2 soon). I noticed that there are some profile links showing up going to money site, at first I thought its because of my ignorance so I've been looking around the forum trying to find out how to limit tier1 to contextual links only. From this thread it seems like there is no way to avoid profile links for tier 1, is that right.
  • still looking for it :)
  • No way to stop it yet hopefully Sven add this soon
  • So many requests and still no implementation :(
  • It's pretty easy to stop SER from creating profile. You just have to edit the engine to skip some step.
  • @skoh

I see you big sexy
  • +1

Would love to hone GSA in for some quality tier 1 links but it's been difficult.

A big problem is the profile links when I've inputted manually spun content.

• @skoh could you provide some more details, how to edit engine ?
    @sven - could it be that this function is already included in new SER version ?