Skip to content

How do I enter the registration number for GSA SEO Indexer after the software has been registered?

edited April 2013 in Need Help
How do I enter the registration number for GSA SEO Indexer after the software has been registered?

T Schwartz

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    If the software is registered, you do not need to enter anything!?
  • I received two different registration numbers.....One for GSA Search Engine Ranker and One for GSA SEO Indexer.

When I try to install the software with the registration for GSA Search Engine Ranker, the GSA SEO Indexer does not work and prompts me to purchase the plugin.

I  tried registering the software with the SEO Inder registraion number sent me, but that does not active the main software.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks

T Schwartz

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited April 2013
    I think Sven is asleep (timezone difference)

Copy and paste the name and license directly from the emails you received. Make sure there is no space before the name/license when you enter it in the field. That's usually the problem for most people.

Use the SER license for SER and the Indexer license for the indexer.
  • edited April 2013
    Thanks for the response.

Where can I add the SEO Indexer registration after the program (GSA Search Engine Ranker) is allready registered?

Do
    I need to unistall the software from my computer, and reinstall with
    both registration numbers, or can I add the SEO Indexer registration
    number after the program has been registered for GSA Search Engine
    Ranker?

I appreciate your help.

T Schwartz

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Even though GSA SEO Indexer is a AddOn for GSA Search Engine Ranker, it is also a seperate program. So install it, start it and enter the license there followed by a restart of the program.