Skip to content

"Today Submitted" and "Today Verified": when do these get cleared and why?

edited April 2013 in Bugs
These numbers are getting zeroed out without my approval. Why? I set off SER to run for 24 hours with the counters zeroed. I'll check in some hours later just to see how its going. Then at the end of 24 hrs I'm seeing submitted & verified #s that are less then when I checked in. I'm beginning to thing SER actually zeroes these counters out on its own at some point. If so I'd like it to stop.

Comments

• LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

It does, the clue is in the 24hrs

Midnight, submitted and verified reset to zero

• Is there anything that can be done to stop that?
  • edited April 2013
    Sure...don't run the program. (lol!)
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited April 2013
    @LeeG @DavidA2 being a Brit I love a bit of sarcasm... :D
  • Cool...I'm just messin' with you. There is currently not any way to do that. It does not seem like it would be too hard for @Sven to add a switch that says "Reset Counters At Midnight? Y/N".
  • ronron SERLists.com

• LeeGLeeG Eating your first bourne

Previous days counters would be better

So it shows the previous 24hrs

No need to wait up until midnight to see how submissions and tweaks have gone

• There should be an option to simply allow the counters to run as long as wanted. This behavior is pretty nuts.
  • @TheEditor - I would have do disagree. The longer you let it run, the less "valid" this number really becomes. Since it is an average (currently, for the day), leaving it for longer than this does not adequately represent what is currently happening. This is especially true if you have made some changes and want to see how those changes effect your results.
  • No, "submitted" and "verified" are not counters of an average. They are raw counters. And if you make some changes and want to track the changes those can easily be zeroed out.
  • Sorry...my brain cramp!
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    There should be a reset counter button so you can reset and measure the tweaks you have done since the reset. 
  • edited April 2013
    If you click the number in the bottom bar you can reset it, same for lpm etc. 
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @Brumnick - Thanks! I read the feature was there, but could never find it!!!