Skip to content

Can CB Break Recaptcha?

edited April 2013 in Need Help
I noticed that over the last week, my Recaptcha success rate is 0%

Just wondering, if anyone knows of some adjustments that I can make to CB to increase the recpatcha success rate?

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    If there was any easy or known ways to make CB increase recaptcha solve rate it would have been all over this forum already. :P
  • Thanks, was just checking, I only been using it for around a week.
  • Just as a matter of interest, there have been some claims that CS can reach a 25% success rate, so thought maybe CB could too.

Heres a vid.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fLr6mh9XpZc#!

Look forward to the day that CB can break recaptcha
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> https://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    It can break them, but only on Saturday evenings after you had a couple of beers
  • LOL - You should have beers every evening regardless.
  • It doesn't break it it just solves one of the words which is a pass. You only need to type 1 word correctly to solve recaptcha
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @seagul, wrong...you need to solve the hard to read one as this is the one G. knows and can compare. The other is a scanned word they send to many people and take the most typed word for it to translate books.
  • edited April 2013
    I thought it was other way round where you are helping them solve the one they can't read with their OCR and the other word is an easy control word that they know already. Sometimes I get confused though @Sven
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Breaking the easy to read one would not be that hard...recaptcher would be no use than as every ocr can be configured to solve that easy one. The problem is the hard to read one which makes recaptcha breaking that difficult.
  • edited April 2013
    That makes perfect sense. Thanks for correcting me