Skip to content

I'm stuck at Google Pahe #2 :( - Please Help

edited March 2013 in Need Help
I've been building my tiered links for the past  2 months. I use only contextual platforms for direct links to money site and Tier1. I managed to reach top20 for 50k exact match after 4 weeks, however for the past 3 weeks my site seems to be "stuck". Hovering +-3 positions in top20. Any idea what i can do to move if forward ?

Comments

• Increase your link velocity very slightly and/or pour more juice on your existing links.

Compare and analyze your keyword usage to those who rank above you.
  • edited March 2013
    stick another campgin on your T1 for blogs only and another for SB..should give ya extra push to page 1
  • Thanks for the tips
  • I would trip feed some blog network or homepage links! Should get your SERPs moving again!
  • Without private blog links i can't rank sites for competetive terms with just gsa ?
  • edited March 2013
    You don't need private blog links just more of what you've been doing. Are you checking to see how many of your T1 links are indexed?

I would just carry on, give it more time and increase link velocity by 25% and get more of your T1 links indexed
  • danhoff As seagul said you don't need blog links, just keep an eye on your tier1 indexing and velocity! I Personally i try to push my campaigns quickly to bottom of page 1 at least, so i can see the traffic and conversions.
  • i have 1k of my tier1 links indexed so far.
  • OK sort out the T1's that have:
    • your target anchor text
    • High PR
    • Low OBL
    Now build contextual links to these (T2) and also junk links in a separate project (T1a)

There is no way you won't get to page 1 using this approach (probably top 3)
  • edited March 2013
    Bot T2 Qiality and T2Garbage link to my T1 ?

How long it might take for my site to start moving after i had implemented the above ?

My site has unique content, but only like 20 500-800 words posts, is it enough ?
  • The only option you've got is to try it and be patient. I'm giving you an advanced technique that will allow you to rank for anything you desire but you gotta have patience. Maybe 1 month more is all you need. It's hard to say.

• Thanks !
  • have found out this, too!
    i have run 3-4 complete tier projects, (delete cache, target url history...and so on) and now i am seeing great huge improvements!
    just be patient! it takes time, but will stay in serps than forever! ;-) hopely!
  • Yes when you get to top 3 position and you make ££s daily then it's all worth it B-)