Skip to content

What are you linking to? (Off-Topic)

edited March 2013 in Other / Mixed
I am very interested in learning what kind of websites or content people are ranking with SER successfully. I feel this is another part of the equation people don't talk to much about on this forum.

Do you have one website with many pages, or many websites with one page?

How many websites do you have? How often to you set up a new website?

Do you follow a routine or schedule for your new sites or SER campaigns?

I have about a dozen sites right now, most of them targeting a single keyword per site and a few targeting 1-3 keywords for every page. (Some of these sites are NG, but I want to see if SER can rank them anyway.)

Personally I've not seen any SER successes yet, but I've only been using it for about a month and only recently brought all my SEO in-house.

Comments

• let me just start with the "general" blabla everyone thinks in their head and wont take their time to answer... because you wont get any excat numer for your questions never...

all kinds of, lots of posts, some small.

How many websites do you have?
    +25 .something and a lot web.20

How often to you set up a new website?
    when its not raining and I am bored..

Do you follow a routine or schedule for your new sites/SER campaigns?
    yes: I do the project after the site is running.

it took 3 months for 1 site to get #2 ........

• Why wont I get any answers? - I'm not asking for any URLs, niches or keywords.
  • OK, here are my answers:

Mostly 10-20 page sites, but also have 1 page and 100+ page sites in my books!

How many websites do you have?
    Probably 80+ websites, but i would say 50% of them are under penalties(mostly last year march penguin update). Actively i promote 15-20 websites!

How often to you set up a new website?
    I try to create 5-10 new websites in a month, but some of them are testing sites for different SEO strategies etc!

Do you follow a routine or schedule for your new sites/SER campaigns?
    yes: I have GSASER routine for all websites and new pages!

I generally expect to get new website into breakeven in 6-8 weeks, after which i either leave the website(if there is no ROI) or start expanding its SEO startegy and content!