Skip to content

For an Item on The List Already

AlexRAlexR Cape Town
edited March 2013 in Feature Requests
I've been planning/reviewing how to maintain some web2.0's.

I would love to only use SER so hoping that it could do something like this in the future. I know a part of this feature is probably already on the to do list.

1) Using a set of author/account details allow us to resubmit x number of times. (Sven said this is on todo list)
2) I would like it to have option to "submit/post article" every x days. This way every week it can post a new article on my web2.0's.
3) I would love to have a core set where it uploads an avatar and completes some of the extra info to pass a human review.  Things like interests, etc.
4) Would love for it to use an RSS feed as an input and the run it through a spinner and then output on the fly to the web2.0.

Not sure what's possible and what's not..but been thinking and trying to find a solution on how best to manage web2.0's and provide regular content to them.

Comments

• Howdy @AlexR

Have a look a look at Rankwyz and also Article Kevo.

Rankwyz pretty much does everything you mention, but can get expensive with monthly fees and buying blog setups. 

Article Kevo will do some of what you want with a bit of intervention from you - Although I will admit I'm still testing Article Kevo so not sure about it's full capability
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @davbel - thanks! I saw Rankwyz, but trying to keep away from monthly fees. Bought AK and testing it out a little. Needs some polishing but nice interface. 

Would much prefer to keep it all in SER than have to use other tools though. So much more powerful and effective. 
  • Would love for it to use an RSS feed as an input and the run it through a spinner and then output on the fly to the web2.0.
    @AlexR
    can you please provide some case and example?

for other feature, del default post and change theme is possible.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Will send you PM about another idea.