Skip to content

Geting Contextual Tier 1 Using NOT Using Global Lists

edited March 2013 in Need Help
Hi I've been spending the past few days focusing solely on tweaking SER.

I've been getting good LPM (>100k submitted and consistently > 80LPM ok good for me but I know peanuts compared to other ppl :p) however I've been using global lists.

I've noticed the LPM will drop off after a while I suspect when my global lists have been exhausted.  I'm turned off global lists and only running tier 1 projects that create contextual links only in articles (engines trimmed down to only articles that have high submitted / identified).

i've loaded lots of keywords into the projects and been running each project at each time observing the log manually.  I was pretty suprised to find that i'm not getting many submits like 1 minute if i'm lucky.

i've concluded most of my link building probably comes from global lists do you guys find the same thing?  how can you build only NEW (not using global list) tier 1 contextual links reasonably quickly?

Comments

• AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @sonic81 - have you edited the footprints and removed the terms that generate low results?
  • I'm in the process of doing that so far I'm only running engines that have high verified / identified but havent gone in to edit the actual search terms yet.
  • i've gone in an edited the footprints manually and only done high indexed footprints in gscraped.

however i find the submission rate is still very low when turning off global lists any idea where?  here is the log:

it just doesn't seem to find many targets...

20:49:08: [ ] 000/000 [Page END] results on google BO for ArticleMS with query find more info "Powered by ArticleMS" "Submit Article" "Main Menu" "Latest Articles"
    20:49:09: [ ] 000/059 [Page END] results on google CA for Article Dashboard with query find more info "Submit Articles" "Member Login" "Most Popular Articles" "Article RSS Feeds"
    20:49:16: [ ] 000/002 [Page END] results on google BR for ArticleMS with query find more info "Powered by ArticleMS" "Submit Article" "Main Menu" "Latest Articles"
    20:49:17: [ ] 000/000 [Page END] results on google CH for ArticleMS with query "Powered by ArticleMS" "Submit Article" "Main Menu" "Latest Articles" find more info
    20:49:24: [ ] 000/001 [Page END] results on google BR for Drupal - Blog with query "Login to post new content in the forum." "Powered by Drupal" helpful hints
    20:49:25: [ ] 000/001 [Page END] results on google CA for Drupal - Blog with query helpful hints "Login to post new content in the forum." "Powered by Drupal"